University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore Admissions
Keeping in view the convenience of aspiring candidates and their parents / relatives, especially those residing in the far flung areas of the Punjab, all eligible candidates are now allowed to receive the Admission Kits and submit their duly filled Admission Forms at University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore from 5th October to 15 October, 2011, (excluding Sunday) from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM, through a One-Window Operation.
- Three (03) attested copies of Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate. Detailed Marks Certificate issued by the Board is also acceptable. Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- Three (03) attested copies of Birth Certificate issued by Union Council, if date of birth is not mentioned on Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate.
- Three (03) attested copies of Higher Secondary School (FSc Pre-Medical) Certificate issued by the Board. Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- Three (03) attested copies of Entrance Test Result Card issued by UHS.
- Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other certificate or document (e.g. Birth Certificate, B-Form, CNIC etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Three (03) attested copies of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs. One to be pasted on the Admission Form and to be attested on the front, and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner / Government Medical Officer.
- Original Affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper as per specimen given as Annexure-I on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
- Candidates claiming to be Muslim Huffaz-e-Quran shall attach three (03) attested copies of Hifiz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa.
- Candidates claiming to be disabled students shall attach Original Disability Certificate as per specimen given as Annexure-III on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk , issued by a certified specialist working in a Government Hospital.
- Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for Under-Developed Districts (D.G. Khan, Muzzafargarh, Rajanpur, Lodhran, Bhakkar, and Layyah) shall attach Original Certificates from the Heads / Principals of the concerned educational institutions where they have studied from class one to twelve. These certificates must be dully verified by concerned EDO (Education) and DEO (Colleges) and countersigned by the DCO of relevant district. These candidates will also submit a Surety Bond on Rs.20/- stamp paper as per specimen given as Annexure-IV on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
- Candidates already admitted in any medical and dental institution and seeking fresh admission shall have to disclose their previous admission by submitting a certificate as per specimen given as Annexure-V on UHS website.
CHAIRMAN ADMISSION BOARD
For Medical / Dental Institutions of the Punjab
Ph: 042-99231304-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870