NUST Admissions ENTRANCE TEST (NET) 2013
NUST Admissions ENTRANCE TEST (NET) 2013, NUST ENTRANCE TEST (NET)-2013 NOTICE, UG admissions at NUST 2013, UG Admissions 2013,
- The process of entrance test is delinked from admission process.
- During an admission cycle, candidates can appear in entrance test more than once to improve their score, and apply for admission separately on the basis of best score when applications are invited tentatively in April-May.
- Computer based entrance tests for all disciplines will be held in multiple sessions at NUST Campus Islamabad according to the following schedule:
- First Session (NET 1) - April
- Second Session (NET 2) - July
- Paper based entrance test will be conducted in Karachi and Quetta only once in July.
- Candidates who have cleared FSc (Part-I) or O level exam with minimum 60 % marks (or equivalent) are eligible to apply. For detailed criteria for eligibility and ineligibility please visit Undergraduate Admission section.
- Processing fee for entrance test and admission will be charged separately according to following structure:
- Entrance Test Fee - Rs. 2000/- per exam
- Admission Processing Fee (per program):
- Candidates applying on the basis of NET - Rs.1000/-
- SAT National - Rs.3000/- or USD 35
- SAT International - Rs.6000/- or USD 70
- The result of NET will remain valid for the current admission cycle only which will culminate in Fall 2013.