BBSYDP- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program 2013
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED (Skill Development of Youth),
Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program [BBSYDPJ is a mega initiative of the Government of Sindh to address poverty and unemployment in Sindh by imparting skill trainings in the employable trades. BBSYDP has so far trained 146,636 youth (Male=68.5%, Female=31.5%). For continued services, BBSYDP has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Sindh Skills Development Project-Component-I ISSDPI. The Program is for training of 30.000 youth 18-35 years 115.000 under SSDP and 15,000 under BBSYDP-PSTW Phase-VI across Sindh in 2012-13.
Applications are invited from eligible youth for training in the sectors comprising employable trades, which are listed as follows:
1. Office Automation I Secretarial Work [Office Secretary. Telephone Operator cum Receptionist etc.)
2. Banking. Accounting & Auditing (Cash Teller, Micro financing etc.]
3. Sales & Marketing [Export Import Documentation, Clearing & Forwarding etc.)
4. Information & Communication Technology. LCCNA, MCITP, Dot Net, Web-designing, Multimedia, Graphics, Oracle, PHI’. CaH Center, Tale-Marketing. Auto CAD etc.1
5. Health (Lab/OT Technician, Dispenser, Blood Bank. X-Ray Technician, ECG Technician, Ultra Sound Technician. Physiotherapist etc.)
6. General Mechanical / Electrical Engineering [Tinker Welder, Machinist cum metal Worker, Computer Aided Desi9n etc.]
7. Printing press industry (Machine Operators, Mechanics etc.]
8. General Airline Services
9. Auto Mobiles (Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Painters, AC Mechanic etc.]
10. Fisheries Processing & Preservation
11. Agro & Horticulture [Backyard Farming & Floriculture, Farm Manager, Agro Mechanical, Operators, Sprinkle, Drip Irrigation etc.)
12. Trades related with Women Empowerment [Beautician. Home Made Products etc.]
13. Garment/Apparel & Fashion Designing [Tailoring, Stitching, Fashion Designing, Embroidery, Pattern Cutting and Grading etc.]
14 Early Childhood Education [Montessori Teaching etc. for Females Only)
15. Electronic / Print Media [FM Technicians, Professional Cameramen, Computer Operator cum Sub Editor, Typist (Urdu, English, Sindhi) etc.)
16. Leather / Plastic / Synthetic Fiber Technology
17. Hotel Management & Food Processing/Cooking, Food - Preserving, Preparation of by-products F&B Adv. Food Production, House Keeping Services etc.
18. Marble and Coal Mining. Plants & Machine Operating
19. CNG Pumping Stations [Operators. Fillers and Supervisors]
20. Security Sector (Security guards, equipment operators etc.]
21. Arts & Crafts, Marble & Mosaic cutting/ Polishing, Ceramics, Kashi, Traditional & Cultural Trades etc.]
22. Oil & Gas Sector [exploration and drilling, use of heavy machinery)
23. Textile [Production management, International Marketing & Merchandising, Garment Machine Mechanic,
Industrial Sewing, Weaving Operator, Quality Control & Quality Assurance, Wet Processing, Apparel Factory Management, Fabrication Process etc.]
25. Transport [Light and Heavy Vehicle Drivers, Bulldozer/Excavator Operator and Ticket Collectors etc.]
26. Livestock & Fisheries sector
27. GP III Ratings
28. Trainings related to Gems & Jewellery
30. Library Science
31. Construction [Plant & Machine Operator, Mason, Electrician. Painter, Tile Fixer, Plumbers, Interior design etc.)
32. Trainings related to Ship Building and Ship Breaking etc.]
33. Trainings related to: Sugar Industry, Date Palm Industry, Telecommunication Industry, Fertilizers Industry, Tourism etc.)
34. Security Services
35. Wind Mills. Solar energy and other alternative energy training
36. Stitching and Sewing, Tailoring & Dress Making
37. Training Courses in any other EMPLOYABLE trade/sector
38. Fire and Rescue Management.
39. Date Palm industry [Business Management, Production, Handling, Packagin9, Processing, Marketing)
40. Oil Field Services (Electronic Technician, Equipment Operator, Field Service Technician, Wellhead, Hot Oil Unit Operator, Rig Operator, Dozer Operator)
a. The selection of trainees shall be in a manner that all districts in the province are covered on the basis of factors i.e. Poverty 60% and population 40% as per index of Social Policy and Development Center (SPDC).
b. Age bracket shall be training-specific, between 18-35 years.
c. The photocopy of the application form, given with advertisement is acceptable.
d. Preference will be given to:
i. Candidates from households with proven income being less than poverty line, to be determined through Undertaking Form TM.
ii. One candidate from each unemployed family.
iii. Women candidates from urban slums and remote rural areas.
e. Those that have already availed the training under this program are ineligible to apply.
f. All candidates will be required to apply for a specific trade/field of training on the prescribed application form.
g. An applicant must submit one application form, while he / she may mention three choices of trades in order of preference.
The selection of applicants will be merit based after scrutiny of candidatures of each applicant from NADRA database. A basic intelligence and academic test will be held.
APPLICATION AND PROCESSING
a. Application forms, free of cost are available at all district offices and PCU (addresses are mentioned). Website based online forms are acceptable.
b. Applicants may apply to BBSYDP district offices (DCC and DMC), Regional Coordination Offices (RCCs) Sukkur and Hyderabad and PCU in Karachi.
c. All received applications will be scrutinized and given an ID number. A photocopy, stamped and dated should be returned to applicant.
d. Documents required with application are:
i. The applicant will attach his CNIC or Father’s CNIC with Form “BTM from NADRA.
ii. Domicile certificate of province of Sindh (Self or Father/Mother)
iii. Attested copies of all testimonials mentioned in the application form.
iv. An “Undertaking” duly signed by the applicant, which is available with the Application Form.
e. In order to ensure merit, a written test shall be conducted (for Matriculation and above). The applicants will be informed about the place, time and date.
f. All successful candidates will be issued an offer letter to be signed as acceptance for registration before formally undergoing training process.
g. All applicants must provide their contact telephone and cell number.
Last date of submission: 31st December, 2012.
Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program, Government of Sindh
3rd Floor State Life Building No.3, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmed Road, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel: + 92(21) 99201005-7, Fax:+ 92(21) 99201004,
Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program [BBSYDPJ
BBSYDP- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program for 2013,